- Super Cub S width DXe RTF HBZ8100E
- Champ S+ RTF + BNFHBZ5400UK
- Mini Apprentice S RTFHBZ3100UK
- Faze RTF Ultra Small Drone V2HBZ8800
- Conscendo S RTF / RNFHBZ8600UK
- Zugo 2MP Camera Drone RTFHBZ8700
- Glasair Sportsman S+ RTF / BNFHBZ8400UK
- Faze Ultra Micro Quadcopter RTFHBZ8300
- Sport Cub S RTF / BNF HBZ4400/4480
- F4U Corsair RTF BNF HBZ8200
- Super Cub S RTF BNF DISCONTINUED HBZ8100/8180
- Duet HBZ5300
- Delta Ray RTF BNF HBZ7900
- Glasair Sportsman HBZ7600
- Firebird Stratos HBZ7700
- Super Cub DSM HBZ7400
- Mini Super Cub HBZ4800
- Mini Aeronca Champ HBZ4900
- Firebird Commander 2 HBZ2600
YOU CAN TEACH YOURSELF TO FLY
For more than a decade, HobbyZone has been the brand of choice for those wanting to achieve the dream of RC flight. That’s because every HobbyZone™ aircraft is ready to fly, right out of the box, and is specially designed with innovative electronics and aerodynamics to ensure fun and successful flights.
It’s never been easier to learn to fly, and with aids like virtual Instructor and SAFE now built into some of the planes from HobbyZone now you can really teach yourself tp fly.
Technology aids you as you start, helping control the plane and preventing manoeuvres that could prove terminal. As you progress you can turn the aids off, gradually taking full control as your confidence and ability grows.
That’s not to say having a pilot around doesn’t make things a whole lot easier but now it’s an option, not a necessity.